- Kindness can come from people who are practically strangers, those whom you've lived next door to for several years and never spoken to a day in your life.
- Backup your important files regularly. In fact, do triple backups, preferably at two different physical locations, or including at least one, online, easily retrievable location.
- Value your friends and they will always be there to support you. I know I said that a couple days ago, in the blog post about writing friends. It truly hit home today, when my dearest writing friends took the trouble to find portions of my writing that I had not backed up in recent months. Anita and Mirella, you are my angels.
- Cultivate great relationships all around. You never know when you'll need a generous boss, sympathetic co-workers, or those great neighbors and friends.
- And last but not least - to the druggies: don't cook your drugs in the basement, just in case something catches fire and burns your house to the ground. You don't want to be homeless and then subsequently hauled off by the cops with the entire block looking on.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Today I looked at the newly revised ebook reports in Amazon KDP, to check out the enhancements made, including lifetime sales history. Sinc...
All month, learn more about the historical figures in my upcoming release, The Burning Candle . The novel's heroine is the twelfth cent...
Isabel de Vermandois, the heroine of The Burning Candle , lived a controversial life. A descendant of French Kings, she became the wife o...