Time for the third giveaway, especially for readers of Sultana, the first in my Moorish Spain series set within Granada's Alhambra. As with the previous contests for On Falcon's Wings and The Burning Candle, I'm offering a $25 Amazon gift card by email to one reader who can correctly answer 3 random questions about the novel - the gift card can be used for anything you may purchase from Amazon. This giveaway is open internationally.
Here are the rules:
- First person to provide the correct answers to all 3 questions in a comment on this blog post OR my Facebook page wins.
- Leave your email address in the comments section to be considered in the drawing.
- This contest doesn't require you to follow The Brooklyn Scribbler blog or Like my Facebook page (although I'd love it if you did!), but you must have read the book.
1. What is the Moorish name of the city where Fatima grew up?
2. Which of the following men is Fatima's father?
A. Muhammad I
B. Muhammad II
C. Muhammad III
3. What is the name of Fatima and Faraj's firstborn son?
Thanks for playing and good luck! Next chance to win will be on Friday, Dec. 27 , for readers of Sultana's Legacy. Merry Christmas!