Time for the final giveaway of a $25 #Amazon gift card by email to a lucky reader of Sultana: Two Sisters, the latest in my Moorish Spain series set within Granada's Alhambra. You must be able to answer the following 3 questions to win - the gift card can be used for anything you may purchase from Amazon. This giveaway is open internationally.
Here are the rules:
- First person to provide the correct answers to all 3 questions in a comment on this blog post OR my Facebook page wins.
- Leave your email address in the comments section to be considered in the drawing.
- This contest doesn't require you to follow The Brooklyn Scribbler blog or Like my Facebook page (although I'd love it if you did!), but you must have read the book.
1. Where was the heroine Esperanza Peralta born?
A. In northern Spain, at Pamplona
B. In southern France, at Toulouse
C. In central Spain, at Talavera de la Reina
2. Esperanza and her friend Miriam each enter the Sultan's harem as slaves, but which of the women arrives there first?
3. What is the relationship of the hero of this novel to the heroine Fatima from the first two novels in the series?
Thank you for playing and good luck! All the best in the New Year!